Ole esimene arvustaja
KIN Fluor Calcium toothpaste for children, 75 ml
Tarne pakiautomaati 1-2 päeva
Kohaletoimetamine teie määratud aadressile 2-3 päeva
The contribution of calcium and phosphorus during childhood is of utmost importance for the right formation of the tooth. The lack of these minerals during the tooth´s development period is related to a higher likelihood to suffer from caries.
- Sodium phosphate monofluoride avoids the demineralization of the tooth by preventing the appearance of the cariogenic acids after a food ingestion.
- Calcium glicero phosphate, along with sodium phosphate monofluoride, favors remineralisation of the enamel thanks to its content in calcium and phosphorus, reinforcing its structure and protecting the teeth against the decay.
- The mild strawberry flavor is particularly nice for children. For an improved oral hygiene we recommend to use it along with Fluor Kin Calcium mouthwash.
- For oral hygiene.
- For caries prevention, especially in children, since calcium and phosphorus are necessary for an appropriate development of teeth.
- For prevention and control of plaque.
Guidelines for administration:
- In children of 5 years and older, brush teeth for 2 or 3 minutes, at least twice a day, preferably after every meal and before bedtime. Do not swallow.
- Children of 6 years or younger: use a supervised pea-sized amount of the product in order to avoid ingestion. In case of an extra source of fluoride, please consult a doctor or a dentist.
Ratings & Reviews
Write your reviewUmbes KIN Fluor Calcium toothpaste for children, 75 ml