Ole esimene arvustaja
Solidea stay up stocking Marilyn CCL. 2 Punta Aperta
Tarne pakiautomaati 1-2 päeva
Kohaletoimetamine teie määratud aadressile 2-3 päeva
Graduated compression 25/32 mmHg stay up stocking with silicone band. It helps to prevent edema and leg discomfort, the pooling of blood in the legs,and edema. Also prevents deep vein thrombosis in individuals subjected to immobility, such as long distance travelers.
It is also for varicose veins, post-surgery, venous insufficiency, moderate to severe varicosis, moderate swelling, after the healing of leg ulcers, post-phlebitic syndrome, phlebitis, reversible lymphedema, and post varicose vein surgery, vein stripping, sclerotherapy, and plebectomy. The new generation yarns makes it easy to wear, soft and elegant.
- 80% POLYAMIDE
- 20% ELASTANE
The fashion revolution in a therapeutic hose. The massaging insole provides well-being and comfort. Sanitized® hygiene function for all-day freshness. The open toe is perfect for patients with trophic skin problems and in cases of hallux valgus.
- We recommend you wash the silicone band every time you put the stockings on. This removes the film that physiological perspiration forms on the silicone which reduces adherence to the skin. Doing so will ensure perfect support for your stockings.
How to determine the proper size:
To obtain maximum benefit from the stocking the leg must be correctly measured: for this purpose, technical or specialist assistance is recommended. The measurements should be taken preferably in the morning when the legs are less edematous.
- MEASUREMENTS TO BE TAKEN: Circumference of the ankle (cB), at the narrowest point. This is the point of maximum pressure.
- Circumference of the leg at the highest point reached by the stocking; depending on the model, this will be:
- Stockings reaching the groin: the circumference at the point just below the groin (cG);
- Half way up the thigh: the circumference at the point half way between the groin and the knee (cF);
- knee-lenght stockings: the circumference at the point just below the knee (cD).
- The length must be measured from the base of the foot (a) to the highest point reached by the stocking, and it will be, therefore:
- (lG) for tights and stockings up to just below the groin;
- (lF) for stockings reaching half way up the thigh;
- (lD) for knee lenght stockings.
Solidea's therapeutic stockings are made using high-tech and innovative yarns that maintain extraordinary elasticity with the passage of time. These features have revolutionized the concept of therapeutic stockings up to now on the market.
- The weight / height ratio table can be used to select the right size for limbs that are not particularly edematous (not too swollen).
- For swollen limbs you must refer to the circumference table. In this case measure limb circumferences at the points described above.