Ole esimene arvustaja
KIN Fluor Calcium mouthwash for children, 500ml
Tarne pakiautomaati 1-2 päeva
Kohaletoimetamine teie määratud aadressile 2-3 päeva
The contribution of calcium and phosphorus is crucial in early ages for the teeth to develop properly. The lack of these minerals in critical periods for the development of the teeth is related to a higher likelihood to suffer from caries. Fluor Kin calcium combines the action of sodium phosphate monofluoride and calcium glicero phosphate.
- Sodium phosphate monofluoride avoids the demineralisation of teeth by avoiding the attack of the cariogenic acids formed after the ingestion of food.
- Calcium glicero phosphate monofluoride favors the mineralisation of the enamel thanks to its content in calcium and phosphorus, reinforcing its structure and protecting the teeth against decay.
- The mild strawberry flavor is especially nice for children. For an improved oral hygiene we recommend to use it along with Fluor Kin Calcium toothpaste.
- For oral hygiene.
- For prevention of caries, especially in children, since calcium and phosphorus are necesary for an appropriate development of the teeth.
- For prevention and control of the plaque.
Guidelines for administration:
- In children of five years or older, once a day, preferably after every meal and before bedtime, swish the liquid through the mouth so that it reaches every tooth. We recommend not to ingest food nor beverages until half an hour after its use. Do not swallow.