Ole esimene arvustaja
Juuksevärv Color & Soin nr 4A 135ml
COLOR & SOIN Permanent hair dye without aggressive ingredients 4A (Iced brown), 135 ml
Tarne pakiautomaati 1-2 päeva
Kohaletoimetamine teie määratud aadressile 2-3 päeva
Hair care is a science.
3 CHÊNES® Laboratory is an expert and has developed COLOR & SOIN®: a permanent hair dye range with vegetal extracts that cares for your hair health and gives it strength, beauty, and shine!
By combining technology and naturalness, COLOR & SOIN®is N°1 in France* and is marketed over 57 countries.
COLOR & SOIN® is advised for women and men with damaged, weakened scalp, naturally or due to chemical treatment.
COLOR & SOIN® is the reference range of dermatologists, pharmacists, and oncology centers.
COLOR & SOIN® can be used during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
EFFECTIVE and NATURAL
- Highly concentrated in pure pigments (99%)
- An exceptional, intense, and reliable permanent color.
- Covers 100% of white hair as from 1st use.
- UV and chlorine resistant.
- With its special formulated OIL – PROTEIN COMPLEX that preserves keratin and natural oils of hair.
- It is perfect for women with sensitive or fragile scalp.
COLOR & SOIN® hair dye does NOT contain ammonia, silicone, parabens, resorcinol, SLS and SLES, paraffin, mineral oils, heavy metals, formaldehyde derivatives.
Most of the ingredients in COLOR & SOIN® hair dyes and products are natural or organic (certified), which minimizes the risk of irritation and allergies (up to 93%).
COLOR & SOIN® hair dye is dermatologically teste!
- Subtle and non-irritating smell.
- Convenient to use at home and in the salon.
- Does not leave permanent marks on the skin.
- Does not cause itching.
- Luxurious and easy-to-apply texture.
- Hair does not flake, becomes soft and easy to comb.
Bio-active substances in COLOR & SOIN® hair dye:
Hydrolyzed proteins (oat, soy, corn, wheat): conditions, moisturizes, strengthens, protects, reduces hair breakage by 80%.
Oleic acid (omega 9): conditions and nourishes. Restores the pH level.
Bio-active substances in COLOR & SOIN® balm after dyeing:
Glycerin: conditions, ensures cell renewal, strengthens the skin's protective barrier.
Lemon water: moisturizes and softens the scalp and hair.
Hydrolyzed wheat proteins: conditions, moisturizes, strengthens, protects, reduces hair breakage by 80%.
Sunflower extract: protects against oxidation and aging processes.
Linseed extract: protects against irritation, creates a protective film.
Citric acid: gently removes dead skin and hair cells.
Cottonseed oil: emollient, conditions scalp and hair.
The COLOR & SOIN® hair dye package contains: 60 ml bottle of dye with vegetal extracts; 65 ml bottle of setting agent; a 15 ml sachet of stabilizing hair balm; 1 leaflet with incorporated gloves.
Hair dyeing process (read more information in the product instructions):
1. Pour COLOR & SOIN® dye into the setting agent bottle and shake it well. Also, both ingredients can be mixed in a bowl for dyeing. Dye and setting agent are always mixed in a 1:1 ratio.
2. To distribute the mix evenly, use a comb to separate your hair into four sections and carefully apply it to the roots using the applicator tip. Then distribute the dye mix on the rest of your hair. Use the entire product for best color results. Lightly work it through all your hair.
3. Leave work for 30-40 minutes.
4. Before rinsing, emulsify the product with a bit of warm water and massage in circular movements.
5. It is recommended to wash the hair only with water. If this is not enough for you, use a shampoo suitable for your hair.
6. After the second rinse, apply COLOR&SOIN® stabilizing hair balm (included) by gently massaging your hair for about 2 minutes. Then rinse one last time.
7. Let your hair dry naturally (preferred) before styling so that it can return to its natural shape, softness, and volume.
Do not colour your hair if:
- you have a rash on your face, or your scalp is sensitive, irritated or damaged;
- you have reacted to hair dyes in the past.
Contains phenylenediamines and hydrogen peroxide. COLOR & SOIN® hair dye cannot be used to dye eyelashes or eyebrows. Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, immediately rinse thoroughly with water. Wear suitable gloves. After dyeing, rinse your hair well. Do not forget to perform a 48-hour skin sensitivity test before use.
Manufacturer: Les3Chenes, France. Distributor: UAB Pharmacon, A. Vienuolio str. 6, Vilnius, Lithuania
0% ammonia, silicone, parabens, resorcinol, SLS and SLES, paraffin, mineral oils, heavy metals, formaldehyde derivatives.
(Organic Origin - Certified Ecocert)
SETTING AGENT: AQUA PURIFICATA (PURIFIED WATER). HYDROGEN PEROXIDE (the amount does not exceed 9 %). CETYL ALCOHOL (Organic Origin - Certified Ecocert). CETEARYL ALCOHOL (Organic Origin - Certified Ecocert). LAURETH-3. CETEARETH-20. OXYQUINOLINE SULFATE.
STABILIZING HAIR BALM: AQUA PURIFICATA (PURIFIED WATER). CETEARYL ALCOHOL (Organic Origin - Certified Ecocert). GLYCERIN. BEHENTRIMONIUM METHOSULFATE. CITRUS MEDICA LIMONUM (LEMON) FRUIT WATER (Organic Origin - Certified Ecocert). HYDROLIZED WHEAT PROTEIN (Organic Origin - Certified Ecocert). HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) EXTRACT (Organic Origin - Certified Ecocert). LINUM USITATISSIMUM (LINSEED) SEED EXTRACT (Organic Origin - Certified Ecocert). CETEARETH-20. CETYL ALCOHOL. GLYCERYL STEARATE. CETETH-20. STEARETH-20. CITRIC ACID. GOSSYPIUM HERBACEUM (COTTON) SEED OIL. XANTHAN GUM. PARFUM (FRAGRANCE). LIMONENE. SODIUM BENZOATE. POTASSIUM SORBATE.
The concentration of PPD after the mix of colorant gel and setting agent varies between 1% on the darkest tone to 0,0195% on the lightest tone. The irritant capacity of the PPD will ONLY be increased in the presence of ammonia.